Hello Readers and Happy July!
To put it mildly, this month has been particularly busy with work projects, events, travel, a dear friend’s wedding back in my hometown, and some very exciting opportunities for ARTicles of Clothing Blog. Over the past several weeks, my digital presence has been somewhat diminished. Fortunately, the brunt of the busyness has passed, and I’m on the home stretch. So please continue to bear with me through the end of the month as I continue to come to you with slightly limited posts. In the mean time, I encourage you to explore past posts – there might be something fabulous you may have missed! Also, here are a five things to look forward to in the coming months:
1. The reveal of the FAN FAVORITE look for singer/songwriter Erica Bryan.
2. A feature on styling the men of Amsterdam Station for their NEW album “Stories from the Subtext” and their exclusive Album Release Party.
3. A fusion of storytelling and fashion celebrating Madison-based designer women’s boutique, Iona.
4. A spotlight on Jocelyn Negron, the designer behind my new favorite jewelry destination, Must Love Sparkle.
5. The ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of ARTicles of Clothing Blog!