RELIVE TODAY THROUGH THESE TOP 5
1. The Elvis Duran Show brought in beauty expert Bobbi Brown to discuss NYFW, fall fashion and beauty trends,and her new Bobbi and Katie Collection, a collaborative beauty bundle with actress and brand ambassador, Katie Holmes.
2. New York Fashion Week kicked off with a beautiful show of Nicholas K’s Spring 2014 collection.
3. Morgan Selin of the Rhode Island School of Design won the Supima Design Competition.
4. Enjoyed an afternoon delight with the Desigual show. Nothing says Spring 2014 like fun, bright colors and smiling models blowing kisses and dancing down the runway.
5. Day 1 of New York Fashion Week featuring collections for Spring 2014 closed with a stunning show, “Create Tomorrow,” of up and coming designers from the Art Institute of New York.